Information for Admitted International Students
Welcome to Saint Louis University. We can't wait to have you on campus.
To complete some of the tasks explained here, you will need your SLU Net ID and your Banner ID, which you will receive with your electronic admission notification after being admitted to SLU. You should also refer to the admission packet for more information about taking the next steps.
After You're Admitted
If you’re an international or exchange student, you must demonstrate the financial ability to pay for your time at Saint Louis University.
- For regular admitted undergraduate students, tuition is approximately $44,700 and living expenses are approximately $17,858.
- For regular admitted graduate students, tuition is approximately $20,880, and living expenses are approximately $21,044.
- For undergraduate students in the INTO SLU program — our English as a Second Language program — tuition ranges from $14,800 to $40,500 depending on the program, and living expenses are approximately $21,994. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed program costs.
Proof of financial support must include:
1. A letter of financial support from the person(s) or sponsoring agency funding your study at Saint Louis University. Depending on your situation, this could be from you, your parents or a scholarship agency, among other options. If you are unsure what this document should state, please see this sample.
2. A letter from the sponsor's bank verifying that the funds are available and will be so for your duration of study at the University. The financial evidence must cover at least the amount needed for the first year.
Saint Louis University
Office of Admission
DuBourg Hall, Room 149
One N. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103 USA
It may take about a week from the date your documents are received for them to be reflected in our system.
If you are currently an F1 student enrolled at another university in the U.S., we ask that you complete this transfer form.
Freshmen and Transfer Students: Confirm your enrollment through the mySLU portal. The deposit is partially refundable until May 1, unless you provide proof that you
were denied a visa.
Exchange Students: Confirm your enrollment via email to email@example.com.
Graduate Students: The Office of Graduate Admission uses its own system to confirm enrollment. If you have not received information on how to create your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After confirming your enrollment, you’ll be able to sign up for housing.