Values. Leadership. Action. Success.
The Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business has a long-standing history of creating successful business leaders. We are bankers and accountants. Marketers and managers. Economists and entrepreneurs.
There are certain aspects of the Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business that cause us to stand out:
- Our Jesuit tradition
- AACSB accreditation
- Top-ranked business programs
- Comprehensive career planning
However, we’re most proud of our commitment to you.
We won’t ask you to embrace ideas as much as we’ll encourage you to challenge them; to discover larger, stronger answers; and to develop as a business leader committed to making a difference in the world.
- 09/18Preview SLU - Graduate Business Preview Night
- 09/25Fall 2019 Career Expo
- 10/02Fall 2019 Graduate School Symposium and Fair
- 10/10Edward Jones Dean's Breakfast - Prospect Yards: Midtown Reimagined
- 11/07Edward Jones Dean's Breakfast - Business Innovation & Our National Defense